By Jaan-Matti Lillevälja
- Make sure you are getting actionable data from Google Analytics – To make use of data, you need to have goals first. Define your target metrics.
- Use qualitative surveys – Besides knowing what is going on, you also need to know why.
- Segment – It’s the only way to get information that is actually valuable.
- Prioritize – Test pages with higher potential first.
- Form a hypothesis – A/B testing has to start from a clearly defined hypothesis.
- Statistical relevance – Never stop split testing before reaching a significance percentage of at least 95%.
- Never stop testing – No matter how well your landing pages or e-mails may be doing, they can always do better.
- A/B testing is part of a conversion rate optimization framework – Pick a framework and work on it constantly to maximize your site’s potential.
Other useful links;
Published by: benbrewer in UX